Christina Vents

Sunday, April 15, 2007

FREE STAB DAY!

I was once again pissed off at work by a customer and came up with this idea. I'm not a violent person. But enough is enough. Can't a person dream? I feel that we should all get a free stab day once in our lives. You can freely stab whom ever you want and for how long you want. I'm being completely serious. Just once in your life. Is that too much to ask for? The person wouldn't necessarily have to die. Come on who's with me on this? If you could who would you stab?

4 Comments:

  • At 2:13 AM, Blogger Jeans Pants said…

    Am I still drunk...No! Who would I stab?..... This is a tough call. Im with you on this idea, I'll be your number 1 supporter but I still dont now who I'd stab. It would need to be brilliant. I think it definetly would have to be spontaneous. Whoever pissed me off that day.

     
  • At 11:14 PM, Blogger K.T. said…

    well christina you proved how violent you are with your beautiful depictions of customers being killed. You need to continue writing these amazing pieces that the rest of the world must read. I also love the analogy with the gunman asking for the box, that is absolutely hilarious and very true. And, I like how you have posts that are one year apart.

     
  • At 6:03 PM, Blogger Jeans Pants said…

    AHHHHHH, why don't you blog more.....please

     
  • At 11:00 PM, Blogger teresa said…

    I think I would prefer to shoot them, knives creep me out. See their brains splat out of the back of their heads.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home